Information from Zoom Call Monday, 11/30

 

Test 2 Statistics

SEND SOMETHING IN THE CHAT FOR ATTENDANCE!!!!!!

Test grades have been posted. If you do not have a grade, then you need to contact me immediately after this class.

Don’t forget about bonus for the next test: You get two points for telling me how hard/easy you thought the test was and whether or not you had to rely heavily on your notes.

Average Before Bonus:

1st: 40/50= 80% C

2nd: 45.1/50= 90% B

3rd: 47.4/50= 95% A

 

BREAKDOWN:

1st:

A-      7

B-      4

C-      2

D-      0

E-       0

F-       4

2nd:

A-      7

B-      2

 

3rd:

A-      5

B-      1

C-      1

D-      1

 

Average after Bonus:

1st: 42/50= 86% B

2nd: 48.5/50= 97%

3rd: 52.4/50= 105% A

 

Total Possible Bonus = 8 points

3 for winning Jeopardy Game 1

3 for winning Jeopardy Game 2

2 for wearing RWB

 

 

Standards for Virtual Learning:

You are responsible to see if you are missing work on Renweb. If you can zoom in to class, then I know you have access to the internet and therefore, have access to your grades. If you see a missing assignment, it is your responsibility to contact me about that missing assignment. There are 54 of you.

 

If you miss a zoom class for whatever reason, it is your responsibility to contact me and let me know so that I can give you missed assignments. Being absent is not an excuse to not turn in your work unless there is some sort of family emergency or something. After today, everything that is not turned in to me will be entered into Renweb as an incomplete which does affect your grade.

 

I will be available until 6:00 PM every day except on Wednesdays (4:30 PM). If you message me after 6:00PM I will not answer.

 

You do have a participation grade in this class, which I will determine based on how well you have been attentive and present in class. If you do not attend these zoom calls, and you do not give me a reason for not attending the zoom calls, they will count against your grade.

Due to a mistake in Renweb, the grades from last semester were wrong. A new report card for bible will be sent out along with a letter. Starting in January, only grades 9-12th will be using "Bible in the Light of Our Redemption. 7th and 8th grades will have a different curriculum, but it will still follow the same progression as 9-12th.

Comments